Thursday, May 12, 2005

Random

Random night
Random sight
Pulling close and holding tight
Unknown eyes
Unknown lies*
Unknown broken
Bonds and ties
Feted lips
Wanton hips
Voracious quarry
Hell-shit sorry
Please don’t worry

{pause}

Not y’self but I
Sure cant cry

Don’t Try
for fear*
But
She left
you see
And

{would seem}

Took me
Leaving me
Transparent Translucent
surface Tension scratching the slivers together
intimating intensity
Emitting fallible propensity

To run

Don’t learn to love me Rise above me Show forgiveness For all my glibness

That brought You here
See and know All this show This, apparent understanding
Burns with the dew
I don’t know you
Anymore No further gore do we either need
Heed this

Just leave Cool.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    I am just impressed.
    Have you published anything?
    In my opinion you sure have talent...
    :)
    Aasa

    ReplyDelete