Thursday, March 22, 2007

Self medication

It's actually quite do-able, and after a bit of a whiskey/sambuca splurge, things sometimes become clearer. Personally, I've found, that if I write down the things that have been detrimental to my being, like being stupid, getting confused, thinking too much about these things until I rationalise them to a point where anyone else would stab themselves in the ear to stop the thinking, if written down, and I fully invest myself in creation of their physical existence (on paper), they become less abstract and much easier to discard, and stay discarded.
The only way this plan can be compromised is if someone else reads what you've written before it's destruction. Written Angst, W'Angst, if you will, must be carefully guarded. There's barely enough room for one person in a head, let alone two.

No comments:

Post a Comment