Tuesday, March 02, 2010

JobjobJubjub

The sheen on the shine of the job is most definitely tarnished, and the shine shone it's last a while ago. With it went the gleam in my eye that accompanied the interest in learning new (though decidedly mundane) things to do in this employment.
It's certainly deaded, and would work quite well as a support in creating an environment in which to do the things I want to do, if I knew what I wanted to do or felt in anyway creative.
Contentedness does not invigorate creativeness (in myself at least), and I'm fed up of the blandness left in its' place.
Discipline, near financial stability and a dream of achieving an ideal home envrionment are no where near as cool as I thought they might be, and it would seem clawing ones way back from that potential abyss is more difficult than one would anticipate.

No comments:

Post a Comment