Friday, May 28, 2010

BBC News Front Page

Possibly the most depressing first page I've glanced over in weeks. Personal state of mind is not accounted for in this analysis. Almost as much fun as the mythical 'England flag/shirt/nationality' ban.
Living within the boundaries of the National Park for London's Racists, I am ashamed to say I've found racism is contagious, but hopefully I have noticed the symptoms in time to eradicate them completely. It's an ugly feeling.
I have also found that presented with the option for conflict or resolution, where the argument isn't at all well founded and the solution is a potentially humiliating truth (humiliating in as much as people don't like to stand down from their misappropriation of opinion), the horse that never lived will be flogged into life in order to be grusomely (and misguidedly) slayed on the altar patriotism (in this instance anyway).
I don't like this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment